Monday 8 September 2008

Hello

Hello and welcome to my blog.

I have been meaning to set this up for a while. I love writing and always have an opinion! Sometimes you need a place to vent, get something off your chest or discuss issues that are happening in life or the world around us. I quite often get into conversation or friendly debate about issues in the news and think I would to write this down, have my say.

I will write about many topics on here, but please remember, it is just one persons opinion, we are all entitled to an opinion and I am lucky that I live in a country where freedom of speech is encouraged.

This blog is also a discussion of things I like, my interests and my life.

Anyway, a lot of it will hopefully be light hearted, interesting and maybe even verging on funny!

Happy reading.

Green

No comments: