My life feels a bit like a whirl wind at the moment. I have so much to do and so little time to do it in. (I am sure you all know that feeling!!)
I am currently,
1. working full time in marketing
2. Trying to get back into running after injury and training for my place to run in the Flora London Marathon in 2009
3. Attending regular weight watchers meetings
4. Going to the Gym and exercise classes to get fit and aide weightloss
5. Doing a distance learning HND in Business and Marketing
6. I have just become a PartyLite consultant part time (so home party plan selling candles)
Plus all the usual home things, house work, ironing etc. Plus I am an avid reader but never seem to get the time to actually read! Most frustrating as I would much rather be reading than doing most of those things on the list.
There is also always an underlying urge to do none of them at all and just veg infront of the TV or a good film every night instead!
Any ideas on how to get more hours in the day, other than getting up earlier (I am not a morning person!) then please do tell!