Thursday 2 October 2008

Music is my life

Last night I was updating my songs on i tunes, and uploading them to my new 80GB iPod. I started to think how important music is in my life.

The world would be a very dull place without music. I love the fact that there are so many genres and there is a song for every single mood and occasion.

Music can make you cry, laugh, feel happy, it can also be very motivating. I am currently trying to lose weight at the moment, and there are certain songs that really motivate me and complete a vision in my head of a new happy, healthier skinnier me.

There are songs that can fill you with so much elation and emotion, songs that will stay with you forever. Discovering one of these songs is a special moment for me. I have now discovered a new song to add to my 'earth shattering' music list, Sex on Fire, by Kings of Leon (watch the video on YouTube, sorry I would link it but the link isn't working!) I can honestly say that this is probably one of the best songs I ever heard in my life!

I have music around me every single day, I live my life by it. I listen in the car, at home, at work (yes we are allowed to listen to our iPods at work!), before I go to sleep. I love all genres and never limit myself to the same styles, if I like a song, I like a song, I am always open to new suggestions.

Music truly is my life..



No comments: